Birthday November 19, 1983
Born In Krakow, Poland
Lives Now New York, NY
Known For Eyes
Status Established, cover girl
Dated Kenny Jossick, Josh Hartnett
Friends Gemma Ward, Erin Wasson, Noot Seear, Dewi Driegen, Freja Beha, Garrett Neff, Andrés Velencoso, Carmen Kass, Elettra Wiedemann
Interests Art, basketball, sailing, snowboarding
Top Icons (Ranked # 8)
The Money Girls (Ranked # 8)
· “In 2003, I changed; I was stronger and I was more sure of myself. I wanted to work again, above all to finance my art studies. I called IMG and returned to New York. Three days later, I did Marc Jacobs' fashion show and a week later I worked for Steven Meisel for Prada.” — British Vogue
· “I’m 22. I feel like I’m 45 sometimes.” — Backstage at Flare cover shoot
19 NOV, 1983 Born in Krakow, Poland
- Daria's last name is pronounced Wer-bo-ee, like David Bowie
- Daria's thread on tFS is the fourth most viewed
- During her infamous Helmut Newton shoot with the grass and the bed of nails, Daria had the flu so Helmut ketp a ten-foot distance from her!
- Her favourite past time is sailing
- Her last name means Willow in Ukranian
- Most embarrasing runway moment? Walking into the wall during a Burberry show, and almost passing out backstage!
- She has a winding tattoo of waves on her foot (a symbol of her love for sailing), and another one on her neck
- She has been romantically linked to Josh Hartnett
- She took off the summer of 2009 to sail around the world with her family (and she broke her foot along the way)!
- She is the second model, after Linda Evangelista to be inducted into the Canadian Hall of Fame!